Help us spiff up our building by elimination shabbiness and doing a modest make-over
for various rooms in our church building!
Here are the details:
- People Sign Up to Adopt a particular room
- Submit a plan to Sojourn’s Leadership Council to upgrade the room (e.g. new paint, throw out junk, replace broken furniture)
- Obtain inexpensive but “non-shabby” items
- Adopters may also offer to pay for cost up upgrade the room
- Keep on eye on the room afterward to insure improvements are sustained
Rooms available to adopt:
- North classroom next to Children’s Church room
- North hallway (includes alcove) / lower level
- South hallway (includes alcove)/ lower level
- East hallway / lower level
- Children’s Church Room (Work with Rachel Horner)
- Bathrooms (short term plan — less $ or long term overhaul — more $$$)
You can sign up to adopt a room by clicking here.
Otherwise, use the contact form below to contact Keith Lokkesmoe with any questions or ideas.