Provide oversight in general building maintenance and operations for Sojourn Campus Church facilities. Since we believe that excellence matters to God, we value the way our facility space looks to those who attend.
What to Expect (some, not all):
- Provide recommendations and budget proposals for maintenance or improvement projects
- Manage building maintenance requests
- Semi-annual building clean-up day
- Special Events: Set up and tear down tables/chairs for special gatherings
- Snow Removal: Team members serve using our equipment, and are scheduled for specific periods of time to respond to snowfall of 2″ or less. Anyone can serve by keeping walkways cleared and safe for guests during events and Sunday service. Our team serves on an ‘as needed’ basis.
- Green Thumb: Calling all casual gardeners, landscape professionals, and other green thumbs. This team develops and cares for the exterior of the building.
- Kitchen Crew: help prepare coffee for Sunday mornings; provide assistance during special gatherings (ex: potluck, baby showers, etc.)
- Interior Design: Work with other talented people to decorate for special occasions and for facility improvement project