Sunday; quarterly; as needed
A team committed to see the Sojourn Church Body as a launching pad for people who want to take the love of Christ and share it in practical ways – in our neighborhoods, our workplaces, our campuses, and to the four corners of the earth.
What to Expect (some, not all):
- Promote and support long and short term missions
- Actively being involved with local outreaches
- Connecting people with Justice Issues (Poverty, Modern Day Slavery, etc.)
- Providing hope for the hopeless
- Evangelism: One Minute Witness
- Missionaries: Partnership and support for missionaries, both local and around the world. Mission organizations including: Oasis World Ministries, AG-Home & Foreign, YWAM, Segway, Healing Haiti, etc.
- Juarez Missions: Partnership and support for La Casa Hogar foster care facility in Juarez, Mexico. Annual mission trips; 12+ year relationship.
- International Justice Mission (IJM); Trafficking Justice
- Compassion International